You are on the right page, as this article will help you to know about the best health insurance plan available in the market.
CignaTTK Health Insurance is one of the best plans that offer comprehensive coverage against the expenses incurred due to a medical emergency. It is a global health services provider leader in Indian insurance market.
Cigna TTK Insurance Company has provided the license from IRDA in the year 2013 and started its operations in the month of February 2014. It brought some amazing range of health insurance products along with an enhanced customer service experience to the insurance market in India.
Benefits and Types of Cigna TTK Health Insurance Plan
The best part of its health insurance plan is that it is accessible to everyone because it is affordable. It does this with the help of different plans that ensures a safe and secure life. These health insurance policies are designed on the basis of a potential customer’s health coverage requirements. Cigna TTK health insurance plan provide coverage at different levels and for different health problems.
The following Cigna TTK health insurance plans are comprehensive in nature and protect both individual and families against medical expenses.
1. ProHealth Protect Plan
2. ProHealth Preferred Plan
3. ProHealth Plus Plan
4. ProHealth Premier Plan
5. Lifestyle Protection - Accident Care Plan
6. Lifestyle Protection - Critical Care Plan
7. ProHealth Accumulate Plan
Common Benefits offered under Cigna TTK Health Insurance Plan
• Cigna TTK health plans offers in-patient hospitalization expenses
• Insured can avail room rent on sharing basis.
• Hospitalization expenses as mentioned under the policy - Surgeon fees, OT charges, blood, oxygen, costs of anesthesia, surgical equipment, medicines, and drugs.
• Pre-hospitalization expenses arising out of doctor’s fees, medication costs, diagnostic tests etc are covered for up to 60 days.
• Post-Hospitalization Expenses arising out of consultation fees, diagnostic tests, medication costs etc are covered up to 90 days.
• Day Care Procedures that need less than 24 hours of hospitalization.
• Domiciliary treatment expenses are also covered under this plan.
• Ambulance Charges is offered up to Rs.2, 000 per hospitalization.
• Donor hospitalization expenses are covered.
• Pre-Existing Diseases are covered after a waiting period of 48 months.
• Medical emergencies abroad.
• Reimbursement option.
• It offers some amazing Add-On Critical Illness Cover that covers the expenses related to specific illnesses.
• Entry age for buying this plan is between 18 to 65 years.
• Sum insured paid out as a lump sum upon diagnosis.
Tips to Buy Cigna TTK Health Insurance Plan Online
While buying a Cigna TTK health insurance plan you should consider the following buying tips:
Analyze your medical coverage requirements this will help you to buy the best insurance policy in the market. Once you are aware what you want out of your health insurance plan you will be able to choose a plan that includes all the coverage that you need.
Compare different health insurance policies offered by Cigna TTK Insurance Company. All you need to do is visit the official website of Cigna TTK and search for health insurance plan. You will find the details of different health insurance plans offered by Cigna TTK Insurance Company. Compare these plans on the basis of different criteria like coverage, benefits and renew-ability options.
You may like to read : Cigna International Health Insurance Plans
Calculate the premium amount of the policy that you are going to buy. This will help you to find out the best insurance policy at the nominal premium amount.