Cigna TTK Health Insurance is a combined undertaking between Cigna Corporation, American Multinational Health Service Leader, and Indian Conglomerate, TTK Group. In India, the company has its headquarters in Mumbai. Cigna TTK Health Insurance was established in 2012. The company has presence in fifteen other cities in India.
What Are the Health Insurance Needs Covered by Cigna TTK Health Insurance?
Cigna TTK Health Insurance offers customized plans to cover different needs:
• Medical Health
• High-Risk Diseases
• Accident and Mishaps
• Medical /Non Medical Aid
(Or Financial Easing)
• Essential Healthcare
• Corporate Global Cover
• Group Protection: Accidents and Diseases
• Group Health Cover
What are the Benefits of Cigna TTK Health Insurance?
Cigna TTK Health Insurance offers the following benefits:
• A wide range of plans are offered by Cigna Health insurance to cater to diverse requirements.
• World-wide emergency coverage which covers medical expenses when the insurer is abroad.
• Cumulative bonus for no claims which results in increase in sum assured by 5% with no increase in premium. The sum assured can increase by 100% in about 20 claim free years.
• Restoration of sum assured, in the event that the original sum insured and the cumulative bonus (if any) has been exhausted. The company will restore the sum insured by 100% once in a policy year to meet all claims in the future for unrelated diseases and injuries.
• Expenses related to consultation fee of doctors, pharmacy expenses, and diagnostic tests that occur before hospitalization are covered by Cigna Health Insurance plans.
• Tax savings up to Rs 25,000 under sec 80D for Cigna Health Insurance plans
• Cashless treatment at 4500+network hospitals for Cigna Health insurance plans.
• Access to wellness programs which earn reward points for people availing Cigna Health Insurance plans.
What are the Health Insurance Plans Presented by Cigna TTK Health Insurance?
The Health Insurance Plans presented by Cigna TTK Health Insurance:
• Pro Health Protect Plan
• Critical Illness Insurance
• International Health Insurance
• Cigna TTK Lifestyle Protection-Accident Care Plan
• Pro-Health Cash
What are the Features Offered by Specific Plans of Cigna Health Insurance?
The specific plans under Cigna TTK Health Insurance:
• Pro Health Protect Plan- The plan is aimed at covering hospitalization expenses, day care procedures and domiciliary treatments.
• Critical Illness Insurance- The plan covers up to 30 critical illnesses. An insurer can avail benefits like medical second opinion from specialists, lumpsum or staggered claim payout options and a variety of sum insured options.
• Global Health Insurance- The plan covers needs of those people who travel extensively on work. The plan offers a wide range of sum insured options, choice of area coverage, AIDS/HIV Cover, Out of Area Emergency treatment to name a few.
• Cigna TTK Lifestyle Protection-Accident Care Plan- The plan covers accidental death and disablement, worldwide coverage, loss of employment, Education fund and orphan benefit for child, and multiple optional covers.
• Pro-Health Cash- The plan covers vital healthcare needs and at the same time offers several value additions. Some of its benefits include AYUSH-inpatient benefit, cumulative bonus booster etc.
Who are the Competitors of Cigna Health Insurance?
Cigna TTK Health Insurance is one of those insurance companies in India which wholly caters to health insurance. Cigna TTK Health Insurance’s closest competitors are Religare and Star Health. All three companies offer several benefits at affordable rates to the insurer.
You may like to read : Cigna TTK Health Insurance Plans - Know the Plans & Benefits
Apollo Munich Health Insurance company is also a standalone health insurance company. However, it caters to a more elite section as the plans are more expensive than its competitors.
While buying insurance plans, the individual customer’s specific requirements are the deciding factors. Therefore, we should be aware of the competitive advantages of products offered by different companies in the market.
What are the Comparative Advantages of the Top Health Insurance Companies?
• Star health’s Mediclassic product is very popular due to its restoration benefit. The product immediately restores the sum assured to 200% once the initial cover is exhausted. This is way more than what Cigna health insurance plan or any other competitor’s plan offers.
• Star health’s Mediclassic provides a good coverage for HIV positive patients. The only condition being that at the start of policy, the CD4 count of the person should not be less than 350. Adequate poof must be submitted to avail of the benefit. HIV related complications are excluded from Cigna health Insurance plan.
• Star Health’s no claim bonus can be accumulated up to 25%. However, for family floater plans, the no claim bonus is 25% of sum insured for the first year, and 10% for the second year. A maximum of 35% of original sum insured can be availed.
• Religare Healthcare offers health check-ups every year whether or not any claim has been made. The feature is available for individuals in the age group of 18 years and above.
• Religare Healthcare offers no claim bonus super add-on cover. The insurer can avail of benefit equal to 60% of the sum insured.
• For insurers with sum insured 50,00000 and above, Religare offers specific treatments that are usually not found in plans of other companies.
A prospective insurer can log into the websites of the insurance companies to view quotes for various plans. Those interested in Cigna Heath insurance plans can avail several services completely online by accessing the company’s website. For example, the insurer can track claims, renew policy, request for customer service assistance etc.
For more updates and News follow Policybazaar Youtube Channel