Oriental insurance Medicliam policy is a health insurance policy that is designed to cover the family of the policyholder. It mainly covers the spouse, children, and dependent parents. There are several kinds of situation where we need medical assistance in our life. Medical treatments are very expensive and can be avoided if you are covered under certain kind of health insurance plan. Oriental insurance Medicliam policy provides coverage to the policyholder, spouse, and children. It covers the medical expense in case any of the family members meets any kind of medical emergency. Let us see some of the benefits and coverage provide under Oriental Insurance Mediclaim policy:
Oriental Insurance Mediclaim
The Oriental Insurance Company was established in the year 1947 in Bombay. Head office of Oriental insurance is located in New Delhi. The company includes 30 Regional Offices and operating in more than 1800 offices in the country. It functions as an entirely independent company. Oriental Insurance Mediclaim plan provides medical assistance to the policyholder, spouse, and dependent children. Oriental Insurance is also present online where you can buy a new policy and renew the existing one. There are multiple benefits and coverage provided under the policy, read in detail below:
• Hospitalization expenses for a minimum stay of 24 hours are covered under Oriental Insurance Mediclaim plan.
• It also bears the cost incurred due to room rent, nursing facility up to Rs.5,000 every day of hospital stay.
• ICU expenses are covered under up to Rs.10,000 under this policy.
• Medical treatment includes different types of Expenses for example Surgeon, Doctor, Consultant, Specialist Charges, Blood, Oxygen and Diagnostic equipment, Medication, Drugs, X-Ray and other treatments expenses are covered under the Oriental Insurance Mediclaim.
• The policy also covers the ambulance charges up to Rs.2,000
• Organ donor hospitalization expenses are covered by the health insurance policy.
• The policy covers the patience against day care procedures expenses for over 25 days.
• Domiciliary Hospitalization treatment expenses for a period of 3 days that is provided at home are covered under the policy.
• Pre and post hospitalization expenses are covered under Oriental Insurance Mediclaim.
• Pre-existing diseases after completion of 4 years of waiting period is covered under the health insurance policy by Oriental Insurance.
Renewal Procedure for Oriental Insurance Mediclaim Policy Online
Oriental Insurance Mediclaim renewal procedure is very easy and quick. It allows the customers to renew the policy within few minutes. The best benefits of renewing the policy online are it save the time and money of the policyholder. It is very simple to renew you existing policy online. Follow the few simple steps given below to renew the policy online:
• Logon to the website.
• Enter your Id and password.
• Click the renewal tab and enter the details of your existing policy.
• Fill the claim form and submit it, make sure you fill the form carefully.
• Pay the renewal amount online using net banking, debit card or credit card.
• Save the policy renewal receipt.
There are many health insurance policies (learn more) offered under Oriental Insurance. It provides a different kind of coverage under a different policy. Health insurance plan provided financial assistance at the time of medical emergency. It covers all the expenses incurred due to medical treatment. You can easily buy Oriental Mediclaim Policy online and renew the existing policy. The online portal of Oriental insurance provides an option to compare different policy which helps the customers to find the best policy. There are different benefits under the different policy you can easily compare the policy on the basis of coverage and premium rates.